Here is what you’ll need!
Thai Iced Tea
2 cups water
8 tablespoons Thai tea
6 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons sweetened condensed milk
2 teaspoons heavy cream
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add Thai tea and steep for 5 minutes.
3. Add the sugar to boiling tea.
4. Strain with a cloth tea filter (or use a strainer several times).
5. Let tea mixture cool.
6. Pour over ice.
7. In a small mixing bowl, combine condensed milk with cream.
8. Add milk and cream to the tea.
9. Mix and enjoy!
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Lucid Dreaming Main
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.